Obtaining funds through grants and non-dilutive funding sources is a great way to establish and build early stage companies. You will gain a detailed understanding from experienced entrepreneurs and scientists on how to best obtain and manage non-dilutive funding.
We will cover topics such as:
- What is the most efficient way to find the right opportunities?
- What makes a proposal great?
- How do I present my technology to reviewers?
- What are common requirements for grant funding?
- What will I need to track and report?
Patrick McDonough, PhD., Chief Research Officer, Vala Sciences
Christina Niemeyer, PhD, Associate, i2 Grant Associates
Travis Stiles, PhD, CEO & Co-Founder, Novoron Bioscience, Neuroregenerative Therapeutics
5:30pm – 6:00 pm Networking and light refreshments
6:00pm – 7:30 pm Presentations and Q & A
7:30pm – 8:30 pm Breakout Sessions with individual speakers / discussion & networking
$30 SDEE & HeraHub Members
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
Google map and directions