Grants.gov is your place to FIND and APPLY for federal grants.
The United States Department of Health and Human Services is proud to be the managing partner for Grants.gov--an initiative that is having an unparalleled impact on the grant community.
Standard NIH Submission Deadlines (all grant types)
NIH Funded Grants Database; award amounts are burried here, but sometime will be linked to CRISP
An unofficial (yet very comprehensive) directory of NIH Payline resources
Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tools (RePORT), NIH awarded grants database.
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program is a highly competitive program that encourages domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) that has the potential for commercialization.
Electronic Research Administration(eRA) offers a meeting place for grantees tracking research grants administration information and applications.
NIH SBIR homepage (deadlines 4/5; 8/5; 12/5)
NIH SBIR Study Section Rosters
SBIR Grant Instructions (PDF format)
SBIR Review Criteria
These facilities provide an array of shared research resources and services to their resident community and to outside investigators. In addition, many of these labs offer fee-for-service and collaborative research, technology testing and development, and educational components.
- UCSD Core Bio Services stockroom pickup, liquid N2 storage, (add 45% markup to catalog prices for non-UCSD affiliates)
- UCSD Light Microscope Core
- UCSD Protein Sequencing Core ($45+$46/residue (min 5 residues)=$275)
- Scripps Flow Cytometry Core
- TSRI Microscopy Core
- TSRI Cell screening core (includes cDNA libraries)
- TSRI Mass Spectrometry
- TSRI Mouse Behavioral Assessment Core
- Murine Genetics Core - transgenic and KO mice
- TSRI Microarray Core