JLABS is accepting applications to the Lung Cancer Innovation QuickFire Challenge, which will award up to $750K in non-dilutive grant funding and provides an opportunity to join the JLABS global community. Innovators from across the globe are invited to submit game-changing, outside-the-box solutions addressing the prevention, interception and cure for Lung Cancer. Need more details? You can find them here.
Solutions will be evaluated by a panel of reviewers and judges on their ability to meet the following criteria:
- Potential impact
- Uniqueness of solution & level of competition in current market
- Quality & feasibility of technology
- Team credibility & capabilities
- Plans for utilizing JLABS @ Shanghai
- Idea submission outlines interest in the innovation ecosystem in Shanghai
The application deadline is September 14th. Should you have any questions, please contact my colleague, Tina McGrath at email@example.com.