Protecting Your Brand in a Global Marketplace
Wednesday May 20, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 PM
A Zoom Virtual Event
(Passcode will be sent after registration by email prior to event)
The Intellectual Property Attorneys of the Wagenknecht IP Law Group will provide practical tips for the selection and registration of trademarks in the US, as well as how to cost effectively build your international IP portfolio through international treaty.
In this Online Event, You Will Learn:
· HOW & WHY trademark rights are created
· WHAT can be trademarked beyond brand names and logos
· WHEN to use TM and WHEN to use ®
· WHEN to file for a trademark registration
· HOW to expand a trademark registration internationally
This event will be hosted online through ZOOM with breakout sessions hosted by our trademark attorneys for asking your trademark questions and networking with others.
* You will receive your ZOOM password prior to the event.
* THIS EVENT WILL BE RECORDED AND MAY BE USED FOR FURTHER MARKETING PURPOSES
This FREE Event Includes:
*No parking hassles
*Presentation & Discussion topics
*Opportunity to meet other growing businesses and entrepreneurs
QUESTIONS? E-Mail: "Andy" --[email protected]