Calling all high-growth start-ups! SDEE is proud to partner with The Brink SBDC to launch the San Diego Angel Conference being held on March 15, 2019, 10 am to 4 pm at the University of San Diego. Compete to win up to $200K of angel investment.
The San Diego Angel Conference is a series of workshops and educational events (Sept - Nov) that build up to a one-day conference on March 15 where up to $200k will be invested in a single company. Startups interested in networking with investors, accessing expert coaching, and competing for an investment should fill out the interest form. Qualifying Startups will be contacted to fill out the official application.
Companies should meet the following requirements:
- A company with a large addressable market size
- A product (at least a MVP)
- A plan for the business to scale
- Ability and willingness to accept and use an investment of ~$200K
- A management team that can execute the plan
- The potential for a 10x return in 5 years
- US Company within a day's drive of San Diego
- Any Industry
View full website at: www.sandiego.edu/sdac
Complete the Interest Form today: http://bit.ly/2N8ecs7