This workshop offers practical advice on how to form and maintain research and development partnerships with pharmaceutical companies, disease foundations, and other organizations. This workshop will discuss the distinct challenges and opportunities of partnerships as a source of funding and address commonly asked questions -
- What should we look for in a potential partner?
- How can we get a pharma company to talk to us and convince them to fund our program?
- What should we expect from the deal process?
- We got the deal done! Now what?
- We’ve got a great partner - how can we expand our relationship?
Zach Hornby, COO Ignyta, Inc.
Melissa Fitzgerald, Senior Director, Global Scouting - San Diego Pfizer's
Marilyn Ferrari, President Cesira, Inc.
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
Google map and directions