Obtaining funds through grants, disease foundations and other sources of non-dilutive funding is a great way to establish and build early stage companies. In this workshop, you will learn from experienced entrepreneurs how to best obtain and manage non-dilutive funding in the form of grants and contracts. We will cover topics such as:
• What is the most efficient way to find the right opportunities?
• What makes a proposal great?
• What do I need to apply?
• How should I present my technology to reviewers?
• How can the funding be used?
• What will I need to track and report?
• Do I need to hire someone to help with the process?
Tamara Mayer Schwent. Director of Operations, Sirenas, LLC
R. Scott Struthers, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Crinetics Pharmaceuticals
Jiwu Wang, Ph.D., President & CEO, Allele Biotechnology
5:30pm – 6:00pm Networking
6:00pm - 7:30pm Presentations and Q & A
7:30pm – 8:30pm Breakout Sessions with individual speakers / networking
$30 SDEE & HeraHub Members