WORKSHOP: Grants & Contracts
Obtaining funds through grants and contracts is a great way to establish and build early stage companies. However, it requires more than great technology. Many entrepreneurs do not fully appreciate the requirements and process for obtaining and managing non-dilutive funding.
In this workshop you will learn the “art” of securing funding for your company through grants and contracts. We will cover topics such as:
- What are the requirements for grant/contract funding?
- How can the funding be used?
- What will I need to track and report?
- How should I present my technology to reviewers?
- Do I need to hire someone to help with the process?
Mark Dilorio, CEO Magnesensors, Inc.
Debbie Slee, SVP Kalyra Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Slee Consulting
Mark Stidham, Director, Resolute Thereapeutics
November 15, 2016 at 5:30pm - 8:30pm
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
Google map and directions
Danielle Hayes ·