If you are thinking of starting your own consulting business, improving your existing one, or looking for tips on how to hire great consultants, please join us for this highly informative and interactive workshop.
We will cover topics such as:
- How do I decide if consulting is for me? What are the benefits and risks?
- How should I structure my business and who should advise me?
- What should I charge for my services?
- How do I market my business?
- Do I need a website or just social media?
- What are clients looking for in a great consultant?
- What should I look for in hiring a consultant?
Sylvia Norman, PhD, PMP, Founder & CEO, Molecular Diagnostics Consulting, Inc.
Amy Rasdal, Founder, Billable at the Beach®
John Wallen III, Ph.D., J.D., Colt Advisors, LLC
4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
Google map and directions