Enforcing & Challenging Trademarks
Presents: "Enforcing & Challenging Trademarks"
This Workshop is designed to provide practical guidance for the selection, use, registration, & enforcement of brands through U.S. trademark law as well as expand trademark rights into foreign countries.
What You Will Learn:
- When to use TM and when to use ® and the differences between them in litigation
- Elements that strengthen a trademark & those that weaken the mark
- Resources available for policing your trademark
- How to invalidate trademarks without going to court
- Free Parking
- Great Food, Free Soft Drinks, & Beer/Wine Drink Ticket
- Presentation & Discussion topics
- Opportunity to meet other growing businesses and entrepreneurs
** We ask our attorney friends to refrain from attending – no continuing legal education credit will be offered at this event.
RSVP is a must!! -- LIMITED TO 28 GUESTS!!
February 06, 2020 at 5:00pm - 7pm
9920 Pacific Heights Blvd
San Diego, CA 92121
Google map and directions